Careers at Cube
Cube supports its employees in career development, competitive compensation, and a safe and clean work environment
Cube provides career opportunities in manufacturing, mould and product design, engineering, quality assurance, marketing, sales, and administration.
Below is a list of current open positions. To find out more about a specific position, click "See More" for the full description. If you are interested in applying for the position, click "Apply Now" at the bottom of the page.
If there are no open positions that match your interest, skills, and experience, you may submit your resume to our Human Resources department for future consideration, by using the General Application form.
- Packing a variety of manufactured products (lids and containers) accurately and efficiently
- Ensuring that close attention is paid to the quality of the products that are coming off the machines – putting aside defective products and communicating to Shift Supervisor
- Installing, maintaining, troubleshooting and repairing stationary industrial machinery and mechanical equipment.
- Providing support in facility related projects and preventative maintenance tasks.
Installing, maintaining, troubleshooting and repairing stationary industrial machinery and mechanical equipment; specifically Injection Moulding Machinery and associated robotics. Providing support in facility related projects and preventative maintenance tasks.
- Along with the Director, Supply Chain strategically establish and optimize lanes with backed up alternatives. Contract negotiation and supplier/carrier evaluation are an important part of the role. Provide freight analysis, that lead to better business decisions. Form and implement a long-term carrier strategy of how to deliver optimal value. Review emerging technologies such as Uber freight.
- Provide an instruction grid to Operations in terms of which carriers to use, with established alternatives when primary carriers are not available. While adhering to company policies, procedures and regulatory requirements, the grid should facilitate the shipping of products to and from Cube facility as well as the California warehouse, on behalf of customers. The instruction grid should organize the shipping of product from the facilities, in a cost effective and timely manner. Responsibilities also include facilitating shipments through customs and managing the selected Broker.
- Provide support for internal customer service team, to help resolve issues and problems.
- As an integral part of the team, ensure that external customers receive exceptional service throughout the flow of order processing, including managing the inbound and outbound warehouse traffic. Address problems with order flow or shipping delays and quality-control issues, such as damaged or improperly packed goods, as well as day-to-day concerns with warehouse capacity and client deadlines. Deal with carrier claims.
- As part of the supply chain department, develop inventory replenishment systems to optimize inventory with considerations of lead time. Champion material replenishment through ERP ensuring data integrity.
- Cross-trained to perform Purchasing function, as required. Rotate into the position on a regular basis.
- Carrier and Supplier development. Participate in the Carrier/Supplier development selection team. Along with the Director, Supply Chain, provide statistical analysis of carrier and supplier deficiencies to action
This position involves a multitude of engineering responsibilities. It will suit an individual with keen attention to detail that is looking for varied work tasks and a relatively high level of responsibility. The position combines the roles of Designer and Project Engineer. This is a key role in a new engineering team at a growing company.
Reporting to the President, the Plant Manager will be responsible for ensuring that Plant and Food Safety and Quality and Lean Manufacturing principles are being utilized in all aspects of the company. Direct and coordinate the production team’s activities through direct reports while achieving plant success in running quality products, production efficiencies as well as achieving established Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) targets across all shifts. The Plant Manager will be required to follow and comply with Cube Management System (CMS).